The Shift Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the safety and well being of the youth on campus and for ensuring adherence to agency policies and procedures during shift hours. The Shift Supervisor provides immediate support to resident staff in managing critical incidents or escalating behaviors with clients. As Shift Supervisor, the individual is responsible for providing direct supervision to all staff assigned, ensure that client medication is given in accordance with residential procedures, ensuring proper documentation of critical events, also ensure any notifications are made to internal on-call positions, parents, DCS, and sub-contracting agencies as directed in policy and procedures and provide or approve emergency staff coverage in the event of staff absences or incidents requiring critical intervention. This position acts as liaison between all house staff and other program personnel to assure the delivery of all treatment components in accordance with established agency and programmatic policies and procedures.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with adolescents in a residential treatment setting is required.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must have the physical health and capacity to demonstrate regular job attendance and when necessary to physically manage clients with aggressive or self-injurious behavior.
- Must be able to drive a car/van and possess a class D Tennessee operator’s license.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete TCI/CPR/First Aid training and update as as needed.
- Must complete a minimum of 24 hours annual in-service training.
SHIFT: MONDAY - THURSDAY: 2:00 PM – 12:00 AM.
Please send resume to KassyMiller@HolstonHome.org