Recruiter/Trainer- Foster Services – Greeneville/Tri-Cities, TN
The Recruiter/Trainer is responsible to the Director of Recruiting for carrying out the functions of the agency in recruiting and training foster parents to work with foster children.
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services or related field.
- Experience/Knowledge in recruiting/ marketing.
- Certified trainer for PATH (Parent as Tender Healers) is preferred.
- Competent presenter in public forums.
- Prior experience in child-welfare.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Available to work flexible hours on evenings and weekends for conducting classes.
- Provide needed support and guidance to foster parents.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
Please send your resume to StaffDevelopment@HolstonHome.org