Program Supervisor- Small Miracles Day Care
What we are looking for?
Do you have a great personality? Are you organized and responsible? Do you like working in a team environment? If you answered YES to all of these questions, then we want you on our team at Holston Home for Children, Small Miracles Early Childhood Ministries.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Early Childhood education or related field.
• A minimum of 1 year full time work experience in working with young children.
• Supervisory experience is preferred especially of employees designated by the job description.
• Experience/Knowledge of state standards in childcare is a plus.
• Assist in upholding and enforcing rules, policies, and administrative regulations in a professional manner.
• Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills; and the ability to lead group meetings, and supervise and direct the work of others.
• Have a personality and skills to relate warmly and effectively with young children, and to relate effectively with staff, patrons, volunteers, and the community.
• Management of the program for participating children and parents
• Screen and interview applicants and make recommendations to the Administrator of Program Support Services concerning the hiring, promotion, and termination of employees as well as develop a list of acceptable substitute personal.
• Responsible for public relations for the child care center and should represent the program in a positive manner.
• Ensure involvement of parents and community members, as possible, to serve as volunteers in the child care program
• Maintain an environment conducive to learning; incorporating relative job skills through technical training and example.
• Ensures all staff treat children and families in a respectful and therapeutic manner.
Job type: Full Time Salary