One on One Teacher's Aid- Beacon School
What we are looking for?
Do you have a great personality? Do you like working with children? Do you like working in a team environment? If you answered YES to all of these questions, then we want you on our team at Holston Home for Children, Beacon School.
• Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to provide academic tutoring and support for assigned student.
• Experience working with school aged children is preferred.
• Physical health and capacity to have regular job attendance, to teach actively, to be involved in physical activates with children, and (when necessary) physically manage aggressive or self-injurious behavior.
• Ensure Special Education, DCS, and 504 plan documents in compliance per DOE and DCS standards.
• Encourage and facilitate on-going involvement of parents and contracted agencies.
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills