Food Services Worker
Family and children services agency has a full-time position for Food Services Worker.
Schedule for Food Service Worker: Sunday and Monday - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday - 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- High school education
- Lift 30+ pounds frequently
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to access non-handicap accessible areas
- Successfully complete background checks
- Experience with adolescents
- Quantity cooking is preferred
Please send your resume to StaffDevelopment@HolstonHome.org