Director of Annual Giving
Director of Annual Giving - Greeneville, TN
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Director of Annual Giving develops and executes fundraising plans to grow the individual giving constituency group and develop a broad, sustainable base of funding support for donors giving annually up to $5,000. The Director works with the VP of Development to identify, cultivate, and solicit major annual gift support.
• Bachelor's degree in business-related field, liberal arts, social sciences or communications.
• At least three years' experience in development and progressive fund raising.
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills required. Ability to manage highly sensitive financial and other personal information with confidentiality.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Critical and strategic thinker with a successful history of working with data-driven membership/annual giving programs required.
• Proficient with fund-raising software, Raiser's Edge preferred.
• Demonstrated donor relations or related customer service experience a plus.
• Works directly with Vice President of Development and other team members to plan, guide and direct annual fund strategies by creating an Annual Giving Plan to secure new gifts from prospects as well as renew and upgrade gifts from current donors.
Holston Home for Children offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
Please send your resume to KassyMiller@HolstonHome.org