We are excited to partner with the Capitol Theatre of Greeneville in the showing of Unconditional! We invite you to join us for this free community event and to help us spread the word!
Unconditional is an encouraging faith based story of two friends who drift apart as they grow older and through a series of events are reunited later in life. Intertwined with many facets of life we have all experienced…love, acceptance, struggle, faith, hope and much, much more…this movie is inspired by true events in the life of “Papa” Joe Bradford, who will be attending as a special guest for the evening.
Mr. Bradford earned the title “Papa Joe” from the many fatherless children he and his wife, Denise, ministered to in their inner city Nashville neighborhood. At HUMHC we are especially touched by his heart for children struggling with life’s challenges. As advocates for children in need, we want to be a part of sharing the story with our community.
Our guests will be able to enjoy Unconditional on the Capitol Theatre’s new state-of-the-art laser projector which will provide a phenomenal viewing experience. Along these same lines, the Capitol is continuing to forge ahead with plans in the upcoming months to renovate the marquee. They are persistent in their endeavors to make the Capitol a beacon of light for the city of Greeneville. We thank them for being an integral part of our community and sponsoring this event for us.
The event will take place on Friday, April 7th at 7pm. There is no cost to attend and concessions will be available for purchase. Those with groups attending are encouraged to call ahead in order to secure seating. Otherwise, seating is first come, first serve. Afterward, we are honored to have Papa Joe speak as our special guest. There will also be a drawing for three lucky people to win one of Papa Joe’s autographed books.
At Holston Home we want to strengthen families and inspire kids to be the men and women God made them to be. We desire the same things for our own families and our incredible neighbors across Greene County. Unconditional is a real and uplifting story of tragedy and disappointment turned into triumph and restored faith that will be an entertaining and fun night out for families in an iconic setting of vintage Greeneville.
Visit YouTube to view the trailer and learn more about the movie. You can also visit Holston Home and the Capitol’s FaceBook pages as well as our websites at www.HOLSTONHOME.org and www.CAPITOLGREENEVILLE.org. Call Laine Howells at 423-787-8790 for secured seating.
Please join us as we experience a little of what life was like for Papa Joe Bradford and how he reached out to children in need through the love of God. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 2016 Greeneville Sun- "Inmates' Labor Yields Annual Vegetable Bounty"
- 2016 The Daily Times- "Fulmer Guest Speaker at Holston Home's Dinner"
- 2016 Greeneville Sun- "Making Moments and Memories"
- 2016 Greeneville Sun- "Coach, Guide The Young, Stay The Course"
- 2016 Greeneville Sun- "Run and Let Dye Benefits United Way"
- 2016 Greeneville Sun- "Sundown on Depot Car Show Benefits Holston Home for Children"
- 2016 Greeneville Sun- "Holston Home For Children Provides Child Care"
- 2016 Cleveland Daily Banner- "Youth Worth Fighting for, Holston Supporters Told"
- 2016 Greeneville Sun- "Florida Students Bring Sunny Smiles, Helping Hands"
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- "Community Experiences Winter Wonderland"
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- Holston Home Invites Community to "Winter Wonderland" Christmas Display
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- "New Ministry Brings Smiles During Difficult Times"
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- Terry Hull Crawford, Guest Speaker for Friends of Children Fundraising Event
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- USA Track & Field Coaching Director, Terry Hull Crawford, Guest Speaker for Holston Homes Friends of Children Event
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- United Way
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- Sheriff's Garden
- 2015 Greeneville Sun- Holston UM Home for Children Mission Trip to Guatemala
- Holston Home Receives Bradley County Support