Weekend Shift Supervisor in Residential Treatment Program for Adolescents
The Shift Supervisor is responsible, in the absence of the Program Director, for overall supervision of the Residential Campus during shift hours. This position is responsible for ensuring the safety and well being of the youth on campus and for ensuring adherence to agency policies and procedures during shift hours. The Shift Supervisor provides immediate support to resident staff in managing critical incidents or escalating behaviors with youth. As Shift Supervisor, the individual is responsible for providing coordination/direction to resident counselors in the absence of their immediate supervisor. In the absence of the Program Director, this position acts as liaison between all house staff and other program personnel to assure the delivery of all treatment components in accordance with established agency and programmatic policies and procedures.
1. A minimum of one year of experience working with adolescents in a residential treatment setting is required.
2. An Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
3. Must have the physical health and capacity to demonstrate regular job attendance and when necessary to physically manage clients with aggressive or self-injurious behavior.
4. Must be able to drive a car/van and possess a class D Tennessee operator’s license.
5. Must be at least 21 years of age.
6. Must successfully complete required training and update as needed.
7. Must subscribe to the agency’s Mission Statement and Organizational Values.
Friday - 2 p.m. to Midnight, Saturday and Sunday - 8 a.m. to Midnight