Data Base Manager/Development Assistant
The Data Base Manager/Development Assistant will provide skilled and reliable support to the Development Office in managing Raiser's Edge, Holston Home's donor database, and in providing administrative support to the Development Department.
- Bachelor's degree with one year of experience with database software management OR high school diploma with 3 - 5 years of working experience in related field. Experience working with a donor database software program such as Raiser's Edge is preferred.
- Proficient with computers, software, and website management
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, including systems implementation and project management
- Maintain strict confidentiality with donor's personal financial information and giving-history
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- Thorough attention to detail